IJM: Smart Living for Future Citizen Featured
With more and more people connected in the digital era where technologies are becoming more affordable and available, how do we leverage on them to improve the quality of lives of the future citizen?
About the challenge
What is the impact of digital revolution on modern living? How does the use of technology enhance the quality of life? We are looking for innovations and start-ups with solutions to redefine modern living and enhance overall quality of lives for future citizen, in the area of accessibility, security and sustainable living. This is a great opportunity for you to work with one of the top players in property development and construction in the region.
The expected deliverables from successful applicant include:
- Working prototype for digital application or IoT devices that can be piloted in 6 months
- Co-develop your solution with our internal expertise
- Opportunity for a pilot contract with a reputable property and construction player
- Gain access to further investment from IJM Corporation to extend the innovation to the other businesses within the Group
Criteria / Eligibility
- Have a working prototype to pilot your solutions in 6 months
- Your start-up have a professional conduct and high integrity in your dealings with all stakeholders
- You should be able to pitch face-to-face on the proposed time period
- Date Start: 2017 Jun 09
- Date End: 2017 Aug 15
IJM is one of the Malaysia’s most valuable and biggest conglomerates, with its endeavours in construction, property development, manufacturing and quarrying, infrastructure concessions and plantations. Through its diversified business interests, IJM looked to harness synergy – leveraging on the combined strengths of its business operations and enviable track record deliver positive transformation to nation-building.
It has built thousands of kilometres of roads, highways and bridges, infrastructure that is vital for the growth and development of a nation. It takes pride in building properties for families, businesses and communities that resonate with them. It has set the benchmark for lifestyle developments that have provided the yardstick for others.
Listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad with a market capitalisation exceeding RM12 billion and total assets of RM20.5 billion, IJM has progressively grown over 30 years into a global company with prominent market presence spanning 10 countries including Malaysia, India, United Arab Emirates, China and Indonesia.
The Group’s belief in a shared destiny with its workforce of 4,600 employees remains pivotal to its growing success. IJM remains committed to ethical business conducts and subscribes to the principles of good.