Air Liquide 4.0: new predictive tools for Industry 4.0
Do you have the new digital technology to transform our industrial plants and supply chain operations in Southeast Asia? Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, technologies and services for industry and health, is present in Malaysia since 1927. Air Liquide has a strong industrial basis in Southeast Asia and Pacific: ● large production plants, ● hundreds of km of pipelines, ● thousand of tons of oxygen produced per day, ● tens of million data collected every day in these plants, serving more than 400 customers worldwide such as ● Oil & Gas customers like Petronas, Exxon, Shell, Total ● Steel and Metal industry like Severstal or ArcelorMittal ● Chemicals Industry like Bayer, BASF, Sasol Air Liquide plants are built tailored made to serve these customers with the best customer experience and provide them in continuous, 24/7 with the best quality and reliability the flow of oxygen and or nitrogen they require for their processes. Open innovation with entrepreneurs is a priority of the Group global strategy. To serve his customers in the safest, most reliable and efficient way, Air Liquide has built an Industry 4.0 Centre in Kuala Lumpur, which will centralize, optimize and remote control the operations of all production units in Southeast Asia and Pacific.
About the challenge
Air Liquide is looking for innovative digital solutionsfor our Industry 4.0 Centre in Kuala Lumpur. The key question is to leverage new digital tools to reach the next level of Operation Excellence using
- predictive technologies
- neuronal networks
- artificial intelligence
- augmented reality
- virtual reality
- and many others!
In the first step of the contest, you will present in the application file your technology and algorithms, using some past references. You will complete a powerpoint presentation and send supporting videos (executable files and or videos)
In the second phase of the contest after a first selection, you will pitch in front of an Air Liquide jury will evaluate your proposal.
In a third step if you are selected, you could be invited to build a proof of concept.
- A successful PoC will be offered (upon capabilities)
- Mentorship and coaching from Air Liquide
- Access to the Air Liquide Group’s business network
Criteria / Eligibility
- Have a proven concept and a working prototype
- If selected, be available on-site in Kuala Lumpur to work with Air Liquide to launch your solutions
- Be able to deliver PoC within 6 months
- Requirements/guidelines for the proposal for phase 1:
- present the company
- present the solution
- present some past relevant work
- output: a powerpoint and supporting executable files an/or videos
- criteria: quality & clarity of the application file
- apply the solution to a data set proposed by Air Liquide
- realize a successful demonstration
- prepare an impactful pitch
- output: a working and effective forecast program and a 3-min pitch
- criteria: quantitative quality of the forecast ; quality & clarity of the pitch
- Date Start: 01-11-2018
- Date End: 15-11-2018
About Air Liquide
Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, technologies and services for industry and health, is present in Malaysia since 1927. Air Liquide has a strong industrial basis in Southeast Asia and Pacific with large production plants, hundreds of km of pipelines, thousand of tons of oxygen produced per day and tens of million data collected every day in these plants. They serve more than 400 customers worldwide such as Petronas, Exxon and Shell (Oil & Gas); Severstal and ArcelorMittal (Steel and Metal); Bayer, BASF and Sasol (Chemicals). Air Liquide plants are built tailored made to serve these customers with the best customer experience and provide them in continuous, 24/7 with the best quality and reliability the flow of oxygen and or nitrogen they require for their processes.