Media Prima Labs: Education App Challenge
We are looking for a crowdfunding platform or in-app features to complement our education app.
About the challenge
We have built an education app, Mind Campus that targets students entering to tertiary education. Mind Campus is positioned as a one-stop-solution for students to access universities and courses listings, as well as scholarships availability. We are looking for a crowdfunding platform for promising students who do not have sufficient monetary resources to pursue a tertiary education, as well as solutions to increase retention and usage of the app.
- Crowdfunding platform for education (inclusive of filtering of students)
- Receiving quality leads from students who are interested in a course and consolidating this information to be automatically sent to the universities sales team
- Features in-app that will increase retention rate for users
- Pilot contract to implement the solution(s) and prove the concept
- Partnership with Media Prima with access to market
- Pitching your solution to Media Prima Digital, including a business matching day with other corporates and investors
- Mentorship and coaching from Media Prima Digital
- Access to the Media Prima’s business network
- Media coverage and publicity
Criteria / Eligibility
- Company with maturity in market above 1 year
- Able to demonstrate established contents OR proven functionality/prototype.
- Have paying customers
- If selected, able to be available on-site to work together with MP’s stakeholders to launch your pilot within the organization
- Able to realize a usable product or service within the next 6 months
- Date Start: 09-06-2017
- Date End: 31-07-2017
About Media Prima Labs
Media Prima Digital spearheads innovation, digital marketing and technology within the Media Prima Group via an integrated and agile approach. Media Prima Labs (MPLabs), one of the initiative under Digital arm is to extend our IP’s into mobile technology innovations and games to enrich consumer’s lifestyle. Aside from developing mobile products for Media Prima’s group of companies, MPLabs also welcomes existing and new idea or product from the public, it aims to accelerate and help to materialise these ideas through strategic partnerships not only on technology and development investment but also leveraging on Media Prima’s mass audience reach via multiple platforms namely TV, radio, print and outdoor, in addition to its experienced content creation arm to promote and push the final product.