Increasing complexity and accelerating disruption require a different response by leaders than they’ve used in the past to have success. We are constantly looking to create synergies between corporates and disruptive enterprises that provide creative and innovative solutions. Join us to create open or closed challenges and partner with the brightest minds.
While Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a fixture of corporate policy that is widely adopted by businesses, the framework is unsustainable. Instead, corporations should start embracing Corporate Entrepreneurship Responsibility (CER).
Entrepreneurship is not only a powerful tool for both job creation and wealth generation, it also provides a platform for market expansion and fosters innovation, as well as empowers people to find solutions to everyday problems while creating economic opportunities. As a collaborative movement, CER can mobilize the private sector to play an active role in nurturing a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystems.
CER does not just allow corporates to advance their social goals. With the right model and strategy, the engagement with startups and entrepreneurs can enable corporates to innovate and discover new ventures. As corporate innovation is no longer just a key ingredient in success, but essential to survival, we encourage corporate partners and industry leaders to leverage on CER as a platform to contribute to the development of entrepreneurs in the region and harness innovation through direct collaboration with startups.
MaGIC has established the CER Circle to create a convening platform for some of the biggest corporations across various industries and startup communities to capitalize on an innovation pipeline and potentially disrupt companies and industries. Benefits of being a member of our CER Circle include:
- Potential to meet partners in developing your organisation’s innovation agenda and fuel cross-industry learnings and solve cross-border challenges
- Access to host innovation challenges on the MaGIC Activate
- Connect with entrepreneurs, investors and other leaders
- Priority access to game-changing startups and other innovative solutions and products
- Priority access and opportunities to be supporting partners of MaGIC’s Corporate Innovation Days as well as other CER events