-At least 3 YEARS of .NET experience and currently is working with .NET skill
-MUST familar with MSSQL data server
-.NET Core preferred
· At least 2 years of experience in developing ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms applications.
· At least 2 years of experience with SQL Server development using Stored Procedures
· Reporting with SSRS is a plus
· Ability to articulate thoughts in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to work both independently and cooperatively on project teams
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
Involve in technical development lifecycle of current and upcoming Company product transaction platform. ·
Responsible for software deliverable including, but not limited to user interfaces, algorithms, data management, visualization, security. ·
Appropriately balance design principles and technology standards with product timelines and customer specific requirements. ·
Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
Tranglo was founded in 2008 when a Malaysian serial entrepreneur saw a huge demand for foreign mobile top-ups. He noticed that migrants were buying these top-ups as gifts and sending airtime back home to their loved ones. Recognising that travelling to different countries to buy physical reload cards was cumbersome and inefficient, he sought to create a seamless solution to cross-border airtime payments, thus Tranglo was born.
Today, Tranglo is one of Asia’s leading cross-border payment hub that provides smart services not only for airtime top-ups, but also foreign remittance and business payments. Armed with a global network, Tranglo prides itself on pioneering a technology that makes cross-border transactions faster, cheaper and more secure.