Manager, Business Development & Marketing - MRANTI TechnologyKuala Lumpur • Tech • Contract
Formulate and develop the Business Development and Marketing strategies and plans in the ICT Industry and implement the marketing activities such as marketing assessments to identify the target markets, relationship marketing, lead generation, sales, customer and competitive intelligence gathering and proposal writing in line with the strategic intent of MRANTI in order to contribute to the growth and profitability of the Company.
- Degree in Information Technology / Marketing
- 7-8 years in the ICT industry, preferably in the areas of business development and marketing.
- Develop and implement the Business Development strategies and plans by identifying opportunities and creating customer-focused strategies that continue to provide a competitive advantage to address the customer's challenges with MRANTI expertise and ICT solutions so as to achieve sizable expansion, optimum growth and maximum profitability to meet shareholders’ expectation.
- Develop competitive marketing, growth strategies and plans by conducting target audience analysis on customers preferences and what could be improved through online surveys so as to obtain a firm grasp of the target audience as the entire foundation in developing a marketing plan in order to ensure that the resulting promotional efforts will deliver a high return.
- Expand existing businesses and introduce new businesses from existing or new accounts so as to contribute to the growth and profitability of the company. Assess and analyse through periodic review the cost-effectiveness of business deals undertaken for key customers so as to ensure all business deals are profitably priced, cost-effectively managed and services provided meet the high-quality standard requirements of customers.
- Build and maintain a close working rapport with all customers of MRANTI through good Customer Relationship Management and attractive product offerings so as to ensure existing business ventures are maintained and future business opportunities are secured, and hence contribute to the continuous generation of revenue for the company.
- Establish and maintain close rapport with all counterparts of MRANTI ICT providers (both locally and abroad) and industrial experts so as to ensure a continuous flow of information, resources and expertise are readily available through exchange of ideas, corporate engagement and strategic alliance to support the achievement of business development objectives of MRANTI.
- Build and enhance good working relationships with all relevant parties such as peers of other Business Units within MRANTI, Government bodies, approving authorities, key vendors and JV partners so as to ensure business offerings proposed always uphold the image as well as protect the interest of the company.
- Manage, develop and motivate staff to upgrade skills and elevate productivity level by providing guidance and advice and supporting Human Resource Development initiatives that would enhance staff motivation and productivity so as to ensure a core professionally competent team of MRANTI experts is available to provide innovative technological value-added solutions that satisfy customers’ needs and achieving the company goals and objectives
- To establish a systematic process of selecting the right vendors by reviewing the existing ICT system and enhancing the process through undertaking the gap analysis and recommending the required changes. To introduce vendor development programmes so as to enhance their present capabilities as part of MRANTI’s contribution.
- To review and establish the collection process to ensure a systematic follow up collection and monitoring methods and mechanism so as to speed up the collection process and reduce debtors ageing.
- Formulate creative approaches to performing the work required through understanding the customers’ requirements and preferences and drawing up the scope of work and schedule of deliverables and positioning the proposal against the customer’s evaluation criteria and the competitive environment so as to provide a winning proposal and to secure the business.
- Plan, direct and oversee the opportunity pursuit through award by working on selected opportunities and overseeing bid strategies, pricing, teaming and proposal strategies and to manage the transition from opportunity discovery to the proposal process, selling the opportunity to the client so as to close the opportunity and secure the business.
- Identify solutions for customers that correspond to MRANTI ICT solution sets through global and local synergistic partnership programs, and targeted networking in order to search for viable potential business opportunities, new markets and additional revenue.
Without the right platform, ideas are just ideas. At MRANTI, we provide our community of researchers and innovators with the right platform for ideas and purposeful innovations to thrive and make an impact.
Enabled by the Government, Industry, Academia and Community each stage of your innovation journey is supported and accelerated to commercialisation.