1. Issue Quotation to clients.
2. Conducting market research on new clients.
3. Maintaining and developing relationships with new clients or existing clients in person and via telephone calls and email.
4. Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including clients, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
5. Gaining a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements.
6. Build, develop and nurture client relationship, especially with key clients.
7. Liaising with Graphic Designer, Sales Coordinator and Logistic.
8. Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
9. Maintaining and updating client database.
10. Submit weekly sales report to superior in every two (2) weeks.
11. Respond any complaints or enquiries promptly.
12. Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
13. Conducting and developing marketing plan and strategies.
14. Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibition.
15. Maintain, build and update mailing database.
*** Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as and when needed.