Digital MarketerDesign • Fixed Term Contract
Circlepac Malaysia is expanding! Circlepac is a social enterprise that has a vision of a world without waste and is on a mission to provide high-quality compostable food packaging to the foodservice and hospitality industries. Our impact has been felt by thousands of eco-friendly merchants and customers since inception and we aspire to have talents like you to continue amplifying the impact.
As a Digital Marketing & Customer Excellence Associate, you’ll work directly with the founders to develop effective marketing strategies to engage potential customers and avid sustainability enthusiasts through content, creative visuals and other various marketing channels.
If you’re looking for a high-growth learning environment and would like to drive the sustainability agenda in ASEAN, find out more below and apply!
● Able to master tools on Canva, or any other creative content tools
● Education in Marketing or related field
● Experience in digital marketing and social media management (relevant experience in the industry is preferred)
● Familiarity with optimal post scheduling, marketing analytics tools and email campaigns
● Good with storytelling
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
● Speak and write Bahasa Malaysia and English
● Other languages such as Mandarin will be a plus factor
● Part time / Remote and Internship position(s) available
● Plan, manage, execute and optimize a company's digital marketing assets and campaigns on various platforms such as FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Google, SEO, Display Marketing etc.
● Analyze metrics and data to make recommendations for marketing campaigns improvements via FB Ad Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics and others
● Strategise and produce creative content including but not limited to posters and videos to be published online via social media platforms or offline collaterals
Campus ID: C404219 EKYC Verified SE Registered With MaGIC MaGIC Alumni
We provide premium grade compostable packaging made from natural plant fibres as a solution to end single-use plastics in the food service industry while achieving sustainability goals