An experienced COO (QuizzBizz - EdTech), Head of Operations (GuestReady - PropTech, Series A 10M $, 6 countries, 15 cities), and Startup Advisor, Mentor, and Investor. Previously I have -
- Grown Operations teams from 0 to 40
- Led teams spread across 6 countries on 2 continents
- Set up internal 24/7 remote support teams in Asia
- Optimized P&L to achieve market-level profitability from minus double-digit EBITDA, within 6 months
- Spearheaded operational & HR strategy from Seed round to entering series B funding stage
- Designed & built company setup for national & international expansion
- Implemented multiple successful M&As
- Led Seed-stage fundraising from VCs
- Advised companies on Strategy, Operations, and Expansion
I am affiliated with Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC) as well as various London-based groups. I do startup mentoring & consulting, starting with idea validation, and occasional investing. Shoot me a message to talk anything startups, I'm glad to help!
I am a keen ultra marathon runner, fitness enthusiast, and traveler - https://www.instagram.com/m.goes.the.distance/
Growth / Expansion
Please login now
to check Michal Kubis available time slots and make a booking
A mentorship programme brought to you by MaGIC for aspiring and experienced entrepreneurs.
An array of mentors from MaGIC as well as the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Mentorship appointments are based on the mentor's availability and can take place either by online or physical meet up.
This mentorship program will be ended on 2021 Dec 31, 24:00 AM +08:00