MKM Mandatory Course 2
Compulsory Course 2 - Financial Management Co-operative is a basic knowledge of matters related to cooperative financial management with the following objectives: • Provide understanding on the methods of evaluating the performance of cooperatives and managing cooperative working capital effectively
• Introduction to Financial Management;
• Cooperative Accounting System
• Understanding the Financial Statements of Cooperative
• Evaluation of Co-operative's Performance
• Risk Management and Co-operative Internal Control System
• Cooperative Working Capital Management.