MKM Mandatory Course 3
Mandatory Course 3 - Strategic Management is a basic knowledge of the cooperative's recommendations and needs providing a co-operative strategic plan with the objectives of the course as follows: • To provide an understanding of the concept and importance of strategic management in the management and administration of cooperatives.
• To provide an exposure on techniques of analysis, selection and management of strategic management.
• The Role of Co-operatives in the National Co-operative Policy (DKN) & Introduction to Strategic Management
• Establishing of Vision, Mission and Objectives
• Analysis of the Organizational Environment
• Generate and Choose a Strategy
• Performance Analysis
• Evaluation and Control