MSC Malaysia APICTA
The objective of the MSC Malaysia Asia Pacific ICT Awards (MSC Malaysia APICTA) is to provide recognition to outstanding achievements of individuals, students, entrepreneurs, SMEs and organizations with operations in Malaysia who have contributed to the development of the MSC Malaysia initiatives or in building applications and services for the benefit of Malaysia. It recognizes creativity, innovation, and excellence in Malaysian ICT.
This annual Awards program also provides an opportunity and an ideal environment for individuals and companies to gain local, regional and international exposure through on-going promotional activities, and through participation at the international Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards (APICTA).
Winners of the MSC Malaysia APICTA Awards represent Malaysia at the annual International APICTA Awards.Benefits of the Awards Program:
- Stimulate innovation and creativity.
- Provide a platform for benchmarking of innovations in the industry to ensure the best are produced.
- Provide recognition for the ICT achievers.
- Opportunity for Winners to represent Malaysia in international awards.
- Provide a platform to export winning ICT products and services.
- Provide networking opportunities for participants.
- Encourage strategic business alliances and cooperation among participants.
- Provide exposure for participating companies to investment opportunities, venture capitalists and investors.
- Create a bigger pool of knowledge workers essential for the development of the ICT industry.
- Increase community awareness of the MSC Malaysia and of the development in the ICT industry.
- Assist in narrowing the digital divide
E1 Empire Damansara, No 2, Jalan PJU 8/8A, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia